With the growing challenge for IT to enable and manage mobile and remote workforces, we understand the critical need for solutions that save you valuable time, improve efficiencies and increase your bottom line. Now you can leverage an enterprise-class remote monitoring, management and automation platform to self-manage your IT assets and deliver remote support to your end users from a single console.
The cornerstone of Desktop Services, Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM)* is a self-managed, cloud-based platform that provides IT departments with point and click monitoring; centralized management and performance reporting of desktop and server assets (physical and virtual), mobile devices and network equipment (switches, routers, firewalls, printers); patch management; and remote control in a single pane of glass regardless of the location and type of end-user environment. Add optional Anti-virus and backup for physical assets, and you’ve got a one stop shop for end user management.
*May require additional Cloud Backup services
- Web-based and mobile dashboard of all desktop assets (physical or virtual)
- Advanced performance monitoring
- Disk space
- Patch status
- Remote access / console
- Configuration management & enforcement
- OS Patch management
- Third party patch management
- Scheduled preventative maintenance routines
- Integrated Anti-virus and backup management
- Manage Windows and Apple O/S
- Simplicity – Empowers IT with a single pane of glass for managing every desktop, regardless of location or type. Provide user support, routine upgrades and backups from the Evolve IP cloud.
- Economics – Reduce costs through remote troubleshooting, and ease of deployment and updating.
- Productivity – Ideal for multi-location organizations with centralized IT to support, configure and deploy desktops and mobile devices from a centralized location.
- Scalability – Easily add or remove desktops of any kind, in any location, as needed to scale with your business.
- Performance – Immediately rectify problems remotely – saving IT time and putting employees back to work quickly.
- Control – Enjoy unmatched control and point-and-click configuration over all services through our award-winning OSSmosis DaaS Portal. Support Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives without compromising control.
- Security – Increases security by applying consistent patching, configuration, Anti-virus and backup standards across all desktops.